What is Coaching?
Coaching is a powerful, interactive process that is focused on you. With your personal coach, you decide what is important for you to accomplish and how to get there. Our coaching is work-place related, assisting leaders to develop the relationship skills that are core to leadership success.
How does Coaching Work?
Coaching involves the following process:
- A free 30 minute introductory session
- A 60 minute first session, designing our alliance and clarifying your goals
- One 30 minute session phone call per week
- Email contact between sessions
- Most coaches ask for at least a three month commitment but will let you stop immediately if coaching is not working for you right now
- Coaching may include on-site meetings when it involves group coaching or mastermind groups
Use the energy and synergy of a group to propel you to your goals. A Mastermind group involves individuals meeting on a regular basis with the goal of addressing or dealing with a common issue. For example a Mastermind group might examine topics such as dealing with workplace conflict, improving employee performance, being a more effective manager, meeting executive challenges, or human resource management.
- Membership is limited to between 5-8 individuals.
- The group meets either in person or by teleconference at a designated time – 1 meeting per month for 1.5 hours.
Benefits of Coaching
- You create momentum so it’s easier to get results
- You take more effective and focused action immediately
- You stop putting up with what is dragging you down
- You set better goals
How does Coaching help?
- improved performance
- develop essential people-skills
- accomplish more and create an environment of productivity and creativity
- manage stress
- develop strategic goals and implement them
- develop the team
$225.00 per session which includes 1 hour coaching and ½ hour administration. Would you like to meet your coach? Do you want to find out if coaching is right for you? If your answer is YES, then sign up for a FREE 30-minute coaching session.
Free 30-minute coaching session!
Yes, I would like a free 30-minute coaching session! Sign up online or call 1-204-724-6301 for the introductory coaching session to find out what coaching can do for you!